Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Choices...

My prayer:

Howdy God! Seems like the subject of "choices" is coming up a lot these days in my life. People trying to make the "right" choices, trying to make the choice that is your will for their lives. 

Looks like I might have a big choice coming up. And, truth is, I have made my choice. There is no way that I can say "no" to this opportunity and live the rest of my life thinking "what if..." But this choice comes with risk. It means walking away from a some really good things in the hope for great things. It means trusting people (not so easy for me). 

God I ask for continued guidance. Show me the path you have for me and give me peace to follow it. Help me hear you above my own desires and will. Help me to choose your best for me. Help me to choose what is best for you.

What God Said Tonight:

You already know. You have been prepared for this time and for this choice. You have been taught, guided, directed, and worked into position for this time and for this purpose. You are whee you are meant to be. 

You will have to sacrifice some things. You will have to give up what you have built to receive what I have built for you. It will take great faith and it will take great trust but it will result in great reward, for you, the people around you and for my Kingdom. 

It is time and only you can decide. Step into the future I have for you or stay where you are. 

If you stay, I will still love you. I will be sad that you are living with less than what I have for you but I will still love you. I will still guide you. I will still bring you new opportunities. 

If you step out, if you trust me, if you move into the season I have prepared you for, you will know great satisfaction. You will be a conduit to world changing activities and you will be more than blessed, walking in your destiny. 

The choice, as always is your s and my love for you does not change based on your choice. Think carefully, choose carefully and I will be with you no matter what. 

No comments:

Post a Comment