Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, September 23, 2013

Bring me out...

My prayer:

Awesome God you know my struggle today. You know my battle which I have not yet won. I don't have an answer to this one God. I don't know what to do. All I know is to rely on you. You are my answer. You are my crutch. You are my salvation and my healer. I surrender to you God and say, have your way. 

I trust you to bring me out because I don't have any other choice. I either give up or I trust you and giving up is not in my nature. I leave it in your hands God.

What God Said Tonight:

I am going to bring you out. I am going to heal you. I am going to make a way for you that you cannot see. 

I am your God, your healer, your salvation and your redeemer. There is no better way than my way. 

Your trust is not misplaced. Your trust is in the only thing that cannot fail, my love. 

You will see the other side of this thing. You will see the way out. And then, looking back, you will see a purpose in it. 

I love you and I will not leave you here. Change is coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment