Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Adversity as opportunity...

My prayer:

Amazing God. The attacks and the battles have been almost constant this week for me and for so many people that I love. But, every time, every situation, you have shown up and taken care of it. You have protected, you have provided, you have loved, you have found a way when we could not see a way. 

So, I get to make a choice. I can either be angry, worried, afraid by the attacks. Or, I can rejoice in the multitude of opportunities that he enemy has provided for you to show how wonderful you are. When I look at it like that, not only do I get to focus on all the good that you did, but I get to see how it all backfired against the enemy. And, I have to admit, I get a little joy out of that. What the enemy intended for evil, you turn to our good. Ha! So there devil, in your face!

I love you like crazy God and have never been more grateful for you in my life than I am right now. 

What God Said Tonight:

You are catching on to a principle, that if you really get it, will change your life forever. It will change your life for good. 

Once you truly start to see adversity as opportunity, once you see every problem as one more chance to show the world my glory, you will not dread the trouble of tomorrow. You will not worry about the next battle. You will not fear. 

There is nothing in this life that I am not big enough to handle and there is nothing that I won't do to care for my children. I love you and I will bless you when circumstances are positive and I will bless you when everything is coming against you. I will do it out of my never ending love for you. Now and forever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment