Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Prepared for success...

My prayer:

My God, you are an awesome God!! I love you. I love what you do in my life. I love how you work EVERYTHING out for my good. And, I love how you work everything together. I truly get to live in victory because you are in my life. That is AMAZING!!

Thank you God for opportunity, timing, blessing, lessons, and amazing people in my life. YOU ARE THE BEST!!! I love you more than I ever thought was possible!!

What God Said Tonight:

Life, your life, is like chain mail. It consists of thousands if not millions of small circles which link together to form a fabric and an armor that keeps you from being harmed. That armor keeps you safe in the battles and allows you to fight. Every day I add more links and they prepare you for what is next.

I will see you protected so you can see and do the future I have planned for you. I have great plans of ultimate priority for you and you must be fully protected to go into it. Your life, your experiences, your struggles, your friends, your mentors, your pastors, your enemies, all prepare you for what comes next. Your life to this point is a preparation for what you experience today. Today is preparation for what you will experience tomorrow.


Your life is a continuum and will never be over. Remember to celebrate the little successes. They lead to big successes.

No comments:

Post a Comment