Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, August 30, 2013

Never alone...

My prayer:

Wonderful YOU! Thank you God for spending time with me every day. Thank you for being with me always but thank you especially for letting me experience your presence and hear your voice every day.

I would be so lonely and lost without you. I don’t ever want to be without you again. Life is too hard to live it alone.

What God Said Tonight:

You are never alone with me in you. You know me and you know my voice. You have invited me to live inside of you. You keep me first in your life and you always take some time to focus on me, to seek me each day.

That is a recipe for a strong relationship. That shows me that you are invested in our relationship. That is what will keep us close forever.

I love you and I will never leave you. Your ability to recognize that depends almost entirely on you. Seek me and you will find me, every time, I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment