Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, August 8, 2013

Check your fruit...

My prayer: 

Wow God, another day of hanging on my fingernails but all day, just when I needed it most, you sent me encouragement. Whether a text from a friend, a great song, time to exercise out the stress, an inspirational video...all day long you brought me just what I needed when I needed it. Thank you!

I could never make it through the rough times in this life without you and, without your favor, all the time would be rough times! LOVE YOU!!

What God Said Tonight:

I want to teach you something tonight. You know how every fruit has seeds. That is part of what defines a fruit as a fruit. Well it is true of the fruits of the Spirit as well. If you have the fruits of the Spirit, joy, peace, goodness, kindness, patience, faithfulness, gentleness, self control, and love... and if they are truly fruits, they will have seeds which will grow. The more you put them out into the world, the more you use them, the more you plant them in people's lives, the more they will grow. Then the fruit that they grow will also have seeds and grow where it is. 

If you are not seeing growth, if you are not seeing multiplication, take a second look. Something is not right. You should see the fruits multiplied around you. If not, you either do not have the fruit or you are not planting it. If you consume all of the fruit and never give any away, it will never grow. If it is not actually fruit and has no seed it will not grow. 

I love you and I want the best for you. I want my fruit to live and grow in your life and the lives of those around you. Check your fruit.

No comments:

Post a Comment