Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, July 15, 2013

Similarities...

My prayer:

Hello God my teacher. I hear you, I promise. I may not be the smartest tack in the box but you only have to tell me things three or so times before I catch on that you are trying to teach me something. 

I heard you loud and clear today that I have to learn to receive better. It is so much easier to give than receive. To allow someone to bless me for no reason, that is really tough for me. But, I love to bless other people for no reason and I get disappointed when they won't receive it. 

I am trying to be better with this God, even though it is not comfortable. I know what you have said and what you say about the balance of giving and receiving and I heard you before, but I thought that was for other people. Turns out it was for me too.

What God Said Tonight:

Everything I say to you is for you and for other people. 

You would be surprised how little variance there really is in the human population. You were all made in my image. You have all come from the same ancestors. You all have physical, emotional, and spiritual similarities. 

Your similarities far outweigh your differences. You only think you are different but at the heart you are all one. Your life is your own but your experiences and reactions are not so different from your neighbors. Look for the similarities and you will find them. Find them and you can build relationships on them. 

I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment