Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, July 8, 2013

God's voice...

My prayer:

Wonderful Father. I can't thing of a single thing to talk about tonight. I know, that is shocking and completely unlike me! Maybe it is a good cue that tonight I should just listen?

Love you Daddy!

What God Said Tonight:

Seek to hear me and I will speak every time. I am continually speaking. You are not always listening. 

You have to concentrate to hear my voice over the noise of life. I don't shout and I don't beat you over the head. My voice is quiet but mighty.

My voice creates reality. My voice changes your circumstances. My voice created the world. My voice is mighty and powerful and will bring you into your future. 

Listening to my voice, hearing my voice, is one of the most important things you can do. The more you listen, the easier it is to hear. When you become truly sensitive to my voice, you can hear me at anytime. It let's me help you all day, not just in our quiet times together. 

Keep an ear out for me. You will be surprised by what you hear. 

No comments:

Post a Comment