Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, June 9, 2013

Restoration...

My prayer:

What a long but pretty wonderful day God. I am still soaring on the amazing things you did today through prayer. Healing of eyes that were going blind, healing another back, and beginning the restoration for one of your kids who was sexually abused. You are amazing and you are our hope. There is nothing too hard and nothing too ugly for you to handle. 

I am not sure when we started white washing things in church. I don't know when we decided that we shouldn't talk about "certain things." Seems to me, the best place to talk about the nastiness of life is at church with people who can help me seek you and find a way out. 

I love you God. Thank you for being the God who can handle it all!

What God Said Tonight:

I am here for your every need. I will provide for you always. 

I never meant for you to live a sanitized life. I never meant for you to change before you come to me. I died for you while you were yet a sinner, not after you got your life cleaned up. And truth is, your life will never be cleaned up enough for you to be righteous. It will remain filthy rags if you are trying to do it on your own. 

Bring me the soiled rags, the unspeakable things and I will clean them. I will restore you through them. I will make you new. Bring me the thing that is so awful you can't even talk about it and I will turn it to your good. I promise. As impossible as that seems, I promise I will turn it to your good. 

Try it out. I promise you can't shock me. I already know what happened. I love you anyway. Bring it to me. Speak it out to me. I will heal you and I will restore you. I love you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment