Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, June 8, 2013

Love them...


My prayer:

Mighty God. I am not sure what to talk with you about tonight. Not that I don't have anything on my mind. My mind is actually racing with a million different thoughts. Some are too difficult to put into words, others would take to long to explain, and others are so random, I am not sure they are worth your time. 

A lot of them are centered around trying to understand what to do when everything is falling apart. I have some wonderful people in my life who are doing everything they know to live for you and to live in your purpose for them and yet their lives are falling apart financially, in relationships, and in their health. 

I know that is not your will for their lives. They are earnestly seeking you for answers and a way out. And still, they are truly suffering.

Not only do I want to understand so I can provide them with hope, but also, for those people whose lives are going well but see these things happening to your children and get worried they are next, I need to know what to tell them. I need to know what to tell myself about it.

I ask God for wisdom and understanding.

What God Said Tonight:

No two life stories are the same. No two paths are the same. I cannot provide you with a blanket answer that will give you what you hope for. The blanket answer, you already know. You live in a world that still has sin in it. As long as sin is in the world, bad things will happen. Sometimes, for no apparent reason. Because I allow people to make their own decisions, I can't stop the bad things from happening but I can use them for your good. 

But, I think what you are wanting tonight is something more specific. You are wanting to know what to tell the people who are suffering. I have some answers for you and I will give you the words when you need them. 

Most of all, love them. Most of all, make sure they know that no matter what they face, you will face it with them. That is more important than any words of wisdom you might provide Love is the key to all healing and all restoration. Let them know your love in a real and tangible way and that will do more than you can imagine. 

I have not forgotten them. I have not stopped loving them. I have not forgotten the plans I have for them (which are good). I have a way out for each of them I will not leave them or forsake them. 

And, I will not leave you either. As you walk with them through this journey, I am right there with you. I am in your midst. I will comfort, heal, strengthen, guide, and teach them. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment