Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Love gives...


My prayer:

Awesome day God. I have never seen so many clothes given away or so many people blessed. Thank you for answered prayers. Thank you for blessing so many people. Thank you for letting me be a part of it. LOVE YOU!

What God Said Tonight:

Come here and rest your head on my chest. Come and let me hold you tonight. I adore you. I treasure you. You are the apple of my eye and carved onto my hand. You are a part of me and me a part of you. 

A love like ours can never be broken. A love like ours is for eternity. I adore you. My precious child. 

Your love for me was evident today, each time you helped, each time your prayed, each time you gave. With each time, I received with them. You were truly doing it unto me and I want to pour out on you fresh waves of love to take you through the night. 

Know that my love for you was established at the beginning of time but I want you to feel it more tonight than ever before as a natural reaction to the love you showed for me and for my people today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment