Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Cloud of peace...

My prayer:

What a weird mix of good and bad stuff today God. I don't know if I did a good job today but at least I survived. On days like today, that seems like quite an achievement! 

I guess when I really look at today objectively, nothing horrible happened (except dropping my sunglasses in the dirty toilet...that was pretty horrible). But seriously, compared to the real problems in the world I shouldn't complain. I definitely let stress get the better of me at times today. 

I would love to get to that place where I live in the middle of your peace no matter what. I have met people like that. People who, no matter what is happening around them, they remain in your peace. I think that would be a pretty wonderful way to live. And the truth is, you ALWAYS work things out for me so I should be at peace. Help me to get there?

What God Said Tonight:

You have my peace, whenever you want it. It is always with you and in you because I am in you. You can choose to experience that peace or you can choose to stress and worry. But always remember that you are making a conscious choice to do so. 

You always have access to my peace. You may want to keep some reminders about that around handy that you can see when you run into stress. You know my promises around peace and how I have promised to take care of you. Keep those readily at hand to remind you in those tough times. 

Truth is, you are a lot more at peace today than you have been in the past so this is simply a continuation of that journey. It is the next level of peace in any storm. 

Feel my peace surround and cover you tonight. Like a cloud, let it surround you and block out the worry. Rest in my peace and know that I am God, your Father.

No comments:

Post a Comment