Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, June 17, 2013

Calling God...

My prayer:

Awesome God. I did not do very good today. First day back at work and stress level shot through the roof! It took me until about 1:00 before I realized that I was trying to handle it all on my own instead of leaning on you. Then, one quick prayer and there you were, giving me peace, ordering my steps. Thank you God for always being there when I turn to you. You never let me down. 

Maybe tomorrow I can remember to start the day leaning on you instead of waiting until I am ready to pull my hair out.

What God Said Tonight:

When storms rage, I am your peace. When your enemies come at you from all directions, I am your guard. When the devourer threatens to take all that you have, I am your redemption. I am your way out no matter what the trap. 

Satan tried to steal your joy and your peace today. You almost let him. I am glad for your sake that you stopped him. 

Call on me in times of trouble and I will be there. Call on me in time of joy and I will be there. Call on me for any reason and I will be there. I am waiting for your call. I will always answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment