Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Battle on...

My prayer:

Amazing Jehovah Jireh. You are my provider and I am so grateful for how you have blessed me and made it possible for me to bless other people. 

There is no greater experience in the world than to see a great burden lifted from someone. Whether that is physical healing, emotional healing, letting go of past hurt/offences, financial burden, addiction, or salvation. I simply love to watch how that burden, that weight is lifted from them through your power and your provision God. 

You provide everything we need. Thanks for letting me be a part of your plan and your purpose. Being saved alone would be great but I get to be a part of what you are doing, on the front lines of this war, and I LOVE IT!!! You are wonderful and my everything God.

What God Said Tonight:

The battle is on but the war is far from over. I love you and love your willingness to jump in. 

The enemy in this war does not think that my people will be able to stand. He does not believe that you will be strong in adversity. He does not believe that when the chips are down and when the forces of darkness are against you that you will still love me. That you will still believe in my word and my promises. He does not think that you will stay faithful. 

He has a big surprise coming. You have the Spirit of the living God in you and you cannot be defeated. You cannot be beaten. You are steadfast and faithful and you will see great things, great victories throughout your life. This war will be a series of great disappointments for the enemy and a series of great victories for us. 

It will never be easy but it will always be worth the victory. I love you daughter and battle on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment