Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, May 17, 2013

Open heaven...

My prayer:

WooHoo God! Tonight was awesome!!! You were amazing!!!! The supernatural adrenaline rush is starting to wear off and I am losing steam fast. But, I can't thank you enough for all of the amazing things you did tonight. 

Thank you for healing my ankle, D's shoulder, H's throat infection! You are our healing God! Thank you for setting D free from the things that were holding him back. Thank you for confirming your vision for other Ds future. Thank you for the beautiful vision for the other D! And thank you for all that you restored in M tonight. YOU ARE SO INCREDIBLE!!!

What God Said Tonight:

Miracles are nothing more than heaven opening up on earth. These things you see as miracles are common day occurrences in heaven. It is how we live. 

It is how you can live, all the time, if you choose to. Not many people have achieved or experienced it but you can if you want it. You can live a life where you tell a mountain to move and it does. And, not a proverbial mountain but an actual dirt and rock mountain. You can live a life that sees sick people healed and dead people rise, if you want to you. You can live a life where you see every need provided for out of my riches in glory, if you want to. 

It is there for the taking if you want to. Your life was intended to be lived under an open heaven. I want to pour out my miracles on your life, if you want to. Do you want to? I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment