Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, May 4, 2013

No cookie cutter people...


My prayer:

What an interesting night of surprises and a good heaping dose of humility! I know we aren't supposed to compare ourselves to other people but that girl tonight has done more for you and your kingdom as a 20 year old than I have with my whole life! And, she is doing it in a way that makes other people's dreams come true! I am glad I was helping in the kitchen where no one could see me beating myself up for not being better and not doing more for you. Ok, done with feeling bad about myself. 

I should really be focusing on the fact that here is a young woman who has inspired thousands of other people to live out their calling from you and then helped them to do it. In a time and in a society where it seems like a lot of kids have lost the ability to dream and strive to do more with their lives, she has gone above and beyond anything we could have hoped for. 

Thank you for raising up amazing kids to serve in your Kingdom God. I feel a little better about our future after tonight.

What God Said Tonight:

I have a purpose and a plan for everyone's life. Every single person's life. And that purpose and that plan is different for each one. Just as you are each completely unique, my plan for you is completely unique.

I don't need or want a bunch of cookie cutter people who look alike and act alike and do the same things. I need each of you to be who I called you to be. I have put you in the sphere of influence that I need you in. I have put her in the sphere that I need her in. There is not more value in one sphere than another.

I celebrate EVERY soul that comes to know me and is reconciled to me. Each and every soul is a momentous occasion that all of heaven stops to celebrate. If what you are doing is helping to bring even one soul to know me, it is worth it.

I love you and I love that you want to do more. But do what I have called you to. Don't worry about what I have called someone else to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment