Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Falling in love with God...

My prayer:

Thank you God for the amazing time of worship at the river tonight. I love those unexpected moments with you. Your presence was strong and so beautiful. There is nothing better than your presence. 

You are with us always but there are moments, like today, where I get to focus on and recognize your presence and those moments are amazing. Your presence brings peace and beauty and love and healing. It brings everything I need. You are so truly wonderful God and every moment in your presence is a gift. 

What God Said Tonight:

I am who I am. I love that you enjoy my presence. I enjoy yours too. That is really the basis of any good relationship, you need to enjoy being around each other. The same is true with me. 

That is what I desire. I don't want you to go to church from obligation. I don't want you to read the Bible or pray from a sense of obligation. That is not love. When you love someone, you want to be with them, you want to learn more about them, you want to do things for them. 

When you spend time with someone out of obligation or do things for them out of guilt, that is bondage. And, I came to set you free, not to place you into bondage. I am your freedom, not your chains. 

I hear your thoughts already churning. There is a time for obedience and faith. You can't always go just by your feelings. But those should be seasons where you learn something, not a way of life. Your way of life should be a life of being in love with me. And, if it  is not, we need to work on that. 

I already love you like crazy so that part is done. Now, I just want you to love me back. With that love, with that real love, so many other questions, worries, and doubts go away. Fall in love with me all over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment