Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Destination, next level...


My prayer:

Everything that I think about to talk to you about tonight sounds like whining so instead I am going to talk about how good you are. You are perfect God. In every way. You are everything I need, when I need it. You are never pushy but you are always available. You are never harsh but you are always honest. I love who are and who you are not. Help me to be better, each day God. For your glory. 

What God Said Tonight:

Who have you been listening to today? Who has been filling your mind with doubt and lies? There is the father of all lies and he is not happy with where you are going. 

You are in a season of transition. You are going to a new spiritual level. That is why you are uncomfortable. That is why you drawing in a bit. That is why he is after you again. 

Count it all good and know that he would not be after you if you were not going somewhere important. I am on your side and I will keep him at bay but you must keep your focus on me and where we are going. Not where you have been and not where you are but where we are going. 

It will be a bit of a rough ride, but it will be worth it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment