Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Working it all out...

My prayer:

All knowing God. Thank you for the divine appointment today! I had no idea that what seemed like such a hassle was going to turn into such a great opportunity to bless someone and help turn their day around. 

Being a blessing to someone else is one of the greatest feelings in the world. Seeing their life, the day, their experience change for the good is so wonderful! Wow, I sound like a pretty sappy sap tonight but I can't help it. I love when I get show people the love you have planted in me.

What God Said Tonight:

I will turn all things to the good of those who love me and are called according to my purpose  All things, even a broken thermostat  

Just trust me. When things are going good, trust me. When things are going bad, trust me. When things feel unknown and scary trust me. 

Trust that I will never let you down. I love you way too much to let you fall. I have loved you from the beginning of time and I would not have brought you this far to leave you. You may recognize some promises in those statements. 

Fact is, I love you, I am in charge, and I will work everything out. So, you can either worry and waste your time, or you can trust and enjoy life while I work out the details. Your heart is precious to me and your destination is important to me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment