Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

The garden...

My prayer:

Mighty and incredible God. What an amazing night of celebrating what you can and have done!! You have told me so many times in the past that I could not even imagine what you were going to do in my life and you were SO RIGHT!! I look around and all I can say is "WOW." I am in awe of you.

It has not always been easy but it is always worth it. I love you God and can't wait to see what you do tomorrow!!!

What God Said Tonight:

Eye has not seen and ear has not heard...you have only begun my dear. 

It is like a garden that has been planted. You are only seeing the early bloomers right now. Wait until you see the garden in full bloom! I have so much more for you. I have seeds that have been planted, seeds that you planted years ago, that are beginning to break ground. 

You will not believe the diversity, the beauty of the garden we have planted. You have such joy in your future...you cannot imagine. I love you and I will see you blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment