Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, April 6, 2013

God's voice...


My prayer:

Awesome God. I think you asking me to fast. You know I don't like fasting, for a lot of reasons but if it is really you asking, I will do it. It is so much easier to hear and believe that I have heard from you when you tell me things that I already believe or already want to do. It's only when you tell me things that don't line up with what I think or things that I don't want to do that I start to question if it is really you speaking. 

Pretty silly when I think about it. What I should be paying attention to is whether what I think you have said lines up with what you already said in the Bible. That is really the litmus test to know if it is you. What I think or what I want to do has nothing to do with it. Love you God. Thank you for teaching me new things every day!

What God Said Tonight:

My sheep know my voice. I don't speak in a whisper but I don't shout either. It takes effort from you to listen and then to understand. It takes even more effort to act on what I tell you. 

I know you don't like to fast. I know you so well. I would not ask if it was not important. It will blow your mind. Trust me.


No comments:

Post a Comment