Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, March 8, 2013

The essence of God...


My prayer:

Awesome God. I am dead tired. Thanks for helping me through the day at work. I am anxious to be back to 100%. This bout with this cold/flu or whatever name the evil spawn wants to take has reminded me how wonderfully blessed I am with divine health 99.9% of the time. 

God I send your word of healing to every person struggling with poor health tonight. God we join together and praise you for your healing power. If we can connect with even the smallest part of that power, we can be completely whole. Just like the woman with issue of blood. All she needed was to touch the hem of your garment. We are reaching out to you tonight Jesus, to touch the merest part of you and your healing power that we can have your miracle healing power working in our bodies. 

THANK YOU JESUS!

What God Said Tonight:

I am not just a healing God, I am healing power. I am not just a God of peace, I am peace. I am the substance of what you need. I don't just know about these things, they are the essence of who I am. 

So, if you need more healing in your life, for you or for others, you need to know me more, have more of me you. Like Paul, when I am completely present in you, so much so that people see me instead of you, when there is no line between your soul and mine, that is when you will see the crazy healing miracles. That is when even just the shadow that you cast will heal. My power will be spilling out of you. 

In the meantime, study me, know me, experience me and you will have all you need to see people healed, I love you sweet woman of God

No comments:

Post a Comment