Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, March 4, 2013

One more...


My prayer:

Awesome God. Thank you for your favor again today. You work out everything to the good of those that love you. That is a real, true, today, promise and I am SO GRATEFUL. 

I love your presence. I love your love. I love how you take care of us. You are about ten levels above wonderful! God I ask for one more blessing tonight. Tell me what is on your mind?

What God Said Tonight:

I wait., I wait and wait and then I wait some more. My patience is long suffering but it is not quite infinite. I will not wait forever. I will at some point have to call an end to this season so we can go onto the next. 

I made a promise that one day, satan and his minions would be headed to the lake of fire where they can no longer torment this world and I intend to keep that promise.

But, each time I consider it, and I have considered it often, I see one more face, one more soul that hasn't chosen me yet and I think, one more day. One more day to give that one a chance. My compassion is ruling at this time. But a time will come when I have to put an end to it. 

I will keep my promise. But I will weep for those who don't make it. My heart already aches for them. Those who have not chosen me at the time of destruction will not have another choice and that breaks my heart. 

I love you child and it was my great pleasure to show you favor today. You have many more of those days to come. 

No comments:

Post a Comment