Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, March 14, 2013

At peace...

My prayer:

Awesome God of peace. I am so relaxed tonight. It was wonderful to feel strong enough to really get a good run and work out in tonight. I have missed that endorphin rush and the peace that comes afterward. Without it, I get all out of balance. 

Anyway, life looks awfully good tonight. Thank you for all that you did today. You are wonderful. Thank you healing D, making me prosper, and all of the many other things you did today that I may not have even realized. 

What God Said Tonight:

I like it here with you right now. I can abide in a soul that is at peace. When you are at peace, you can hear me more easily, you can make better decisions, you can keep things like anger in check. When you are at peace, you can do more for me. 

Peace is a wonderful and beautiful condition. It is an environment that allows all good things to flow. Evil cannot stand in the face of true peace. 

Live in the midst of peace and you will find your life becomes richer and more satisfying. I am the Prince of peace for this reason. 

No comments:

Post a Comment