Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

1000 posts...

My prayer:

Wow God, tonight is the 1000 prayer we have posted on this blog!! Who (other than you) could have known what you had planned for this when it started 3.5 years ago? That is how you are though. You start with just planting an idea, a seed. Then, if I/we say yes, you take that seed and grow it into the biggest tree we have ever seen!

Thank you for the honor of getting to listen to you each night and for the honor of sharing you with the world each night. Please don't ever stop talking to me. A day without you is unthinkable. I am not sure I could survive even one day.

I love you God!!

What God Said Tonight:

Round numbers are fun milestones to chart where you have been but the real marker of success is the lives that are changed. One life, one person who chooses me because of anything you do is worth the world. One person who is saved sends the heavens into high praise and celebration. I don't count success by numbers but I do count success my soul impact. 

I love you daughter and each of the last 1000 nights has been precious to me. But then, every night that I get to talk to and listen to my kids is precious to me. I love spending time with my children who love me. 

See you for 1001.

No comments:

Post a Comment