Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Thought control...


My prayer:

Hi God! Today sure wasn't what I expected. One of the things that I love about living life with you is that it never gets boring, You are always changing things up and then making them work out even better than what I had planned. I need help remembering that sometimes though. When all my plans for the day are slowing going down the drain, I need to remember more quickly that you are in charge and not worry about it. 

Kind of like how I have been worried about filing the tax form for the 501c3 because I had not done it before. I have been worried about that for three months thinking it was going to be really difficult, what if I don't have all the documents I need, what if I don't understand what they are asking for, what if...fill in the blank. Then today, I go on line and realize it is SUPER easy. All that wasted time in worry. 

I would like to remove worry from my life. It serves NO purpose. From now on I am a WORRY FREE ZONE! I refuse to worry because you are in charge of my life. Thank you Jesus!

What God Said Tonight:

Your mind is your own and you have more control over your thoughts than you realize. The idea that thoughts control you is a myth. It is a myth that is encouraged by your enemy so he can use thoughts against you. 

You know how I tell you to take every thought captive. I never tell you to do something you can't do. Take every thought captive and rule over your thoughts. Don't allow thoughts that are not of me and not edifying to you. Simply tell them to flee. Then concentrate on good things. Concentrate on me. I promise, it is possible. 

It is time that you switch the paradigm and make sure that you are in charge, not your thoughts and not your emotions. Your spirit man  will rise up and take the lead. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment