Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Let off some pressure...

My prayer:

Awesome God. I worry that I am missing something. I worry in the busyness of my days here, that you are speaking and I can't hear you. Today was so full, almost no sleep last night, having a hard time staying awake but I want to be sure that at least now, I take time to listen. I love you!

What God Said Tonight:

I am your everlasting Father and the King of all Creation. If I need your attention, I will get it. I am God. 

The pressure you take on in life will kill you if you don't let it go to me. If you keep feeling like the world is your responsibility, you will crumble. You were not born to take on the world. You were born to love and worship me while I take on the world. You were born to have me work through you to change the world. 

Relax and know that I am God and I will have my way accomplished in the end, every time. I love you and I cherish our quiet time together. But let off some of he pressure. It is not good for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment