Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Circles...


My prayer:

Amazing Father. Thank you for your gentle and sometimes not so gentle guidance. Thank you for surrounding me with just the right people at just the right time to help me through each crazy thing life throws at me. You are a light unto my feet and a lamp unto my path and I am VERY GRATEFUL!!! Keep me God on your perfect path for my life that I can do and be everything that you want me to do and be. Make me a blessing to everyone you have blessed me with. LOVE YOU!

What God Said Tonight:

Much of life is circular. When you forgive others, I forgive you, and then you forgive others and I forgive you etc. When you are blessed, you bless others and when you bless others, I bless you. 

It is not just that you reap what you sow. You also sow what you reap when you are living in my perfect will. If you are not receiving back what you want, check what you are giving out. Do unto others as you would have them do unto you is not just the Golden Rule, it is a reality of life that is as real as gravity. It is just the way it is. 

If you are in a circle that you don't want to be in, change what you are doing and it will change what you are receiving. If you  feel like everyone is against you, start consciously trying to help others and support them. Before long, you wills start to recognize that you have people all around you that love and support you. I guarantee when you change what you are doing, you will change what you are receiving. 

Create circles of love, support, joy, success. 

No comments:

Post a Comment