Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

A rock's purpose...

My prayer:

Awesome God. Thank you for your favor on me today! You absolutely bless the work of my hands and I am very grateful. I am also VERY tired but want to hear you before I go to bed. What is on your mind?

What God Said Tonight:

A rock has may purposes, many meanings. It can be an obstacle or it can be a building block. It can be disruptive to your purpose or it can be the center and the means to you achieving your purpose. The purpose of a rock is not defined by its existence  The purpose of a rock is determined by the person looking at it and the needs surrounding it. 

Take a second look at the rocks in your life and see if that thing you saw as a barrier to your goal might be used instead to achieve your goal. I have given you every thing you need to be successful. Don't discount something because at first it seems out of place. I love you and I will see you succeed in everything you do. I have blessed you for a reason and a purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment