Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Season of doing...

My prayer:

Thank you God for a day of divine appointments, especially the surprise one at the end of today! I came so close to skipping small group tonight but you had other plans. Thank you for getting me there and for all that you did. 

You always know. It is like you said the other night, most of the time I have no idea why you are asking me to do something but you always have a reason. Thank you for nights like tonight where I get to see the reason. 

It is pretty cool that I get to hang out with, serve, and know you, the all knowing God. YOU ARE AMAZING!!

What God Said Tonight:

It is not a time for waiting it is a time for doing. You are in a season now where I need you to do, to act, and to do so quickly. The waiting season is over, which I know you are glad about. Waiting is not your strongest asset. But doing, that is where you can really shine and I have a lot for you to do. 

Stay alert. Keep your ears open. Keep your eyes open and keep your spirit open to follow my lead. 

We need to grab every opportunity in this season. It is a season where everything you do is multiplied. Both good and bad. Everything you do in this season will be multiplied. Make sure that you do things that you want to see multiplied. 

I love you. This is going to be fun,

No comments:

Post a Comment