Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Sandwiches...

My prayer:

What a difference a day and an act of obedience makes God! It was awesome to be back in your will today! It was super busy but everything was flowing again. 

Thank you for pointing out where I got off track and thank you for getting me back on track! Thank you for never giving up on me. Thank you for always giving me another chance to get it right. You are more wonderful than I can say. What is on your mind tonight?

What God Said Tonight:

Life is like a sandwich. The stuff on the inside gives the sandwich its flavor and makes it specific. The bread surrounds every sandwich and gives it its identity as a sandwich. 

Jesus is the bread of life and he surrounds you and all of my children. It is what gives you your identity as a child of God. But inside the bread, you are all different and wonderful in your own way. 

Appreciate the similarity that identifies you as mine while appreciating the differences that give you flavor. I love you now and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment