Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, January 18, 2013

Ordained and chosen...


My prayer:

What a perfect night God! This week was a little rough but tonight made up for it and then some! Great work out, yummy dinner and then intense and wonderful prayer and worship with some of my most favorite people! Your presence was so thick tonight God. Thank you for all that you did and thank you for being there with us, guiding directing, helping, loving  healing, and just being wonderful you! LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!

What God Said Tonight:

I have a purpose and a plan in every thing in your life. There are no accidents and no coincidences in your life. There are only blessings and opportunities. There are only moments of joy and moments to learn from 

I have ordained you as my child and a Royal Priest. You will walk on the horizon and see my miracles transform the world. You will see the new heaven and the new earth. You will see the remnant and you will see the dead coming back to life. 

I have chosen you for this time and I have equipped you to be a part of it. I have shown you many thins with more to come. 

Your willingness, your faithfulness and your love have made a way for you and for your family that will serve you well.

I love you daughter and I am ready to take you to into the next level.

No comments:

Post a Comment