Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Keep up the fight...

My prayer:

Mighty God, I want to see your glory. I want to see your power manifested in more lives. I want to live in the full manifested glory of your will and your power in my life. I want to see you do more in this time than you did in the days that you were here on earth with us. I want to see your people living the blessed and fulfilled lives that you want for them. I want to be in perfect obedience to your will. I want to live a life free of sin and sickness. I want you to be proud of me God. 

God, you have said that you will give me the desires of my heart. There they are. Please tell me if there is anything more I need to do or not do. Please tell me if I am doing anything to block it. I stand in anticipation of your magnificent glory!

What God Said Tonight:

You are in a battle within a war. You are a soldier in that war. You follow your commander's instructions because it is what you were trained to do and because you know the commander has a better view of the battle than you do. 

In the war, you will win some battles and you will lose some battles. You will wake up some days ready to attack and others you will have to force yourself into battle. Sometimes you think, "What is the point? I am only one person in this huge battle, this huge war. Does it really make a difference if I fight or not?" I am here to tell you it makes all the difference in the world. You  must keep up the good fight of faith for your own sake and for the sake of your army. 

You are in a fight for not only your life but for the lives of all of your brothers and sisters. Fight the good fight of faith, every day, every minute, every second of your life. 

We win the war, that is a given. But how you fare in the battle, the casualties and injuries you receive, the injuries your fellow soldiers receive will depend largely on how well you fight. Don't give in to discouragement. Don't give in to the ones who say it is not possible. Don't give in to the voice saying it is all too much and too hard. When I have I ever asked you to do something that I have not given you every last thing and ability you needed to do it? 

We are in this together and we are in it to win. I love you my soldier. Keep up the fight.

No comments:

Post a Comment