Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, January 14, 2013

Diamond cutting...

My prayer:

Hi God! How are you doing? Did anything wonderful happen today that made you smile? How are the angels? Did everything get done that needed to be done today? Has anyone told you they loved you today?

Just in case, I love you. I appreciate you. I am in awe of who you are and all that you do. 

What God Said Tonight:

I am excited! Today was a good day with many wonderful things. I smiled a lot and even got a few belly laughs in. There is always much to do and not enough laborers but through multiplication, we got it all done. 

And, most important, I love you too daughter. I love that you remembered me today. I love that you  were able to set aside your interest in you and just focus on me for awhile. That will always serve you well. Those times when you can get out of your own muck to grab onto me, those are the times when I can pull you out. There are no problems bigger than my ability to get you out of them. 

Trust me in all things and I will not let you down. I am your God. I am your Lord. I am all yours. You  are precious and I will keep you safe, whole, and undamaged. You are being cut but those cuts will only make you shine more. You are a diamond that has been forged under heat and pressure and now is being perfected in the cutting. The result will be a rock that has more fire and more beauty than you can even imagine. Get ready my diamond in the rough.

No comments:

Post a Comment