Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Blessed...

My prayer:

Incredible God. You are so wonderful. I love how you are there for me no matter what. No matter what the issue, you show up and take care of things. 

Thank you so much for working out my meeting this morning. That could have gone really badly and I asked for your help and it went wonderfully. 

Why do you treat me so good? I certainly don't deserve it. I am very grateful but I know I don't deserve all of the grace, mercy and favor you show me. I know you are probably going to say it is because you love me, but why do you love me? I am not sure I love me all the time so how can you? Anyway, thank you again. You are wonderful and I love you very much.

What God Said Tonight:

I know it is hard for you to understand. I bless you because you are mine. I know you want to understand why I bless you because you think if you understand it, you can get more blessings in the future. It does not work that way. I bless you because you are mine. 

The only real qualification you need is to belong to me. I will always find a way to bless you when you belong to me. It may not always be in the way you want right at that minute. I do need to teach you and help you become all that you can be. But, I will always find a way to bless you. 

I spend a lot of effort seeking out ways to bless you. You know how at Christmas or for someone's birthday, you spend a lot of time and effort to find that "just perfect" gift? I am doing that for you all of the time. My reward is you grateful receipt and the joy it brings you. I love you daughter. You are blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment