Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, December 23, 2012

What God wants for Christmas...

My prayer:

Mighty and wonderful God. I am pretty excited about getting to celebrate your birthday again. Seems like for once, I am ready and not rushing around at the last minute. Church was great today. Thank you for the opportunity to bless some people. 

Oh, and thanks for healing me this morning! That was awesome. Woke up with a nasty sore throat and feeling like something the cat dragged in (and with my cat, that is really saying something!) then prayer and a workout later I was feeling great and continued to feel great all day!! I guess that message last night was for me and I didn't even know it! 

You are so awesome that way. Giving me what I need before I know I need it. You have been doing that a lot lately. I LOVE IT! Thank you for taking such good care of me. 

God, my request tonight is that this year, your birthday be the best celebration EVER! Let us know if there is anything special you want. 

What God Said Tonight:

I only ask one thing this year. Celebrate me publicly. Don't hide your celebration. Let the world see your love for me. Let them wonder what motivates such intense love. Let them wonder why you would stop everything in your busy life just to honor me. 

Let the world see your love for me. That is what I want for Christmas. 

I love you my sweet daughter. This has been a wonderful year and we have more to do next year. You and me forever and ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment