Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, December 10, 2012

Talking with God...

My prayer:

I really don't know what to talk about tonight God. Lots of little thoughts running through my mind but nothing worthy of bringing to you. When I stop to think about how awesome you are and that you are willing to listen and talk to me whenever I come to you...I mean, that is crazy! You, the creator of everything, Lord of heaven and earth, Father God, is willing to listen and talk to me. Little old nothing special me. That does not make sense. 

I am VERY grateful that it is true even though it doesn't make sense. I am VERY grateful that you are willing to listen and to talk to me even though it is crazy that you would want to. My life would truly not be worth living without getting to talk to you, have you listen, and have you talk back to me. I need every aspect of that in my life. Thank you!

What God Said Tonight:

Why wouldn't I talk to you? Why wouldn't I listen to you? I made you to be in relationship with me. If I made you to be my daughter and then I never talked or listened to you, that would be pretty stupid. I may as well had a rock as you Father if that was the case. but no, I want you to have the full experience that this life has to give. 

Talking to you is a highlight of my day. Listening to you is like sweet music in my ears. Our talks are the foundation of our relationship and the more we talk, the stronger our relationship becomes. Keep talking and keep listening my sweet daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment