Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Potential...

My prayer:

Thank you God that this day is OVER! You know that I do my best to find the best in everything but sometimes the "best" thing about a day is that is over and I will never have to live it again. That is what I am grateful for tonight. I can't wait to go to sleep and officially say good bye to this day. 

Ok, I am done whining. And, when I step back and look at the bigger picture, there are a lot of things to be grateful for, even in a day like this one. Thanks for letting me vent a bit though. How was your day?

What God Said Tonight:

I had a glorious day. But then again, I don't base my day on what happens. I base my day on the potential. It is the same with people. I don't see people for what they are, I see them for what I made them to be. I see their potential. 

When you change your view to look at potential, a whole new world opens up to you. The things you found most frustrating today could have been amazing opportunities if you had looked at them differently. You had great opportunities to show crazy love in the face of not feeling very loving. You had the opportunity to show me off. 

Start seeing the opportunities and possibilities in every situation and you will find that every day is a good day. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment