Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Normal...

My prayer:

I know I say this a lot God but today was a miracle. 2.5 hours of sleep last night and somehow, I still got everything done today, remained conscious and even got a good work out in. That isn't normal. But then, you are not normal. Life with you is not normal. THANK YOU GOD! Normal would be SO BORING! Love you and can't wait to hear what you have to say tonight.

What God Said Tonight:

Normal is not what it use to be. It is time to get used to a new normal. You are going to see things that are going to blow your mind. It is going to become normal to see the supernatural collide with the natural world. 

You are going to see things that you have always heard about, angels and demons but they will be as real as the hand on your arm. You will see them and touch them. 

A day is coming where everything is going to come out in the open. There will not be any mysteries or shadows left. Everything will be laid bare and only those things that are just and right will remain. All of the evil will be burned away and we will be left with a world that lost its heart and soul but has been redeemed. 

Go rest now. You have done enough today and I need you ready for tomorrow. Love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment