Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, December 15, 2012

New snow...

My prayer:

Today was really wonderful God. Thank you. Thank you for the reminder of good things and people in this world. You are an awesome God and I am so grateful for you in my life. I could not make it one day without you. I wouldn't want to try. You are glorious, wonderful, amazing, and I love you.

What God Said Tonight:

You know how the world looks all fresh and new after a snow storm. Everything covered in white. The reality of what is under the snow is not changed, bu the snow makes it look fresh and clean. 

That is what today was. A blanket of snow to make you able to look at the world again. The snow will melt but it will nourish the ground that it soaks into. That nourishment will result in new grass in the right season. 

Goodness, sinks in and brings new growth. Let the goodness in your life soak in and grow some new things in you. I love you daughter. Sleep well.

No comments:

Post a Comment