Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Macaroni and cheese...

My prayer:

Awesome provider. You give me everything I need, when I need it, even when I don't realize I need it. That is my God! What would I do without you God? I don't even want to consider it. Thank you for choosing me, loving me, putting up with me, teaching me, being patient with me, and providing for me. Help me to be everything you need and want me to be to be the best blessing I can be to you and to other people. Love you!!!

What God Said Tonight:

Macaroni and cheese. Receive my comfort like macaroni and cheese tonight. Like chicken soup on a cold day. Like the arms of your mother after a rough day. 

I am everything you need and tonight, I am your comfort. My comfort will strengthen you for what you have next. My comfort will heal you where you have been scarred. My comfort will bring you peace. 

I love you. Receive my comfort for what comes tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment