Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, December 3, 2012

Insincerity...

My prayer:

Mighty and wonderful God. I am having trouble with insincerity tonight. I hate when people are insincere with me. I would rather they not talk to me at all than to lie to me. Now, I know that when I have strong reactions like this, it usually means there is something in me that needs to change.

So I ask tonight God, show me any insincerity in me and help me to get rid of it. I never want to make someone feel the way that I feel when someone is being insincere with me. Please God, root out any insincerity and destroy it. Thank you Jesus!

What God Said Tonight:

Ok but you aren't going to like it. If you are honest with yourself, you and most of the people around you are insincere fairly regularly. You call it being polite. You mask your true feelings and put on a mask to get along. 

I would suggest that along with the prayer you have made that you ask for a renewed heart to love people. When you can love people from the depth of your soul, you don't ever have to worry about insincerity. That kind of love doesn't come easy though. that kind of love will sacrifice for others. That kind of love will mess up your schedule.
If you are ready and you want it, let me know... All right then, get ready for a new level of love.

No comments:

Post a Comment