Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Guilt...


My prayer:

Awesome God. I don't know what to pray tonight. I hated doing what I had to do today and now I am just tired and a bit numb. I looked back and realized that it was just two nights ago that I was praying about other people getting laid off not knowing that I would have to do the same thing to someone today.

Thank you for helping me to do it in love. I don't think it made it much easier for her to hear. God, please take care of K and her family. Be their provider. Give them the gift of your love and your peace tonight. Let them know that this is a beginning and not an ending. And, God, let me know if there is anything else I can or should do. My heart hurts for her tonight.

What God Said Tonight:

I take care of all of my children and will take care of her. Closed doors are just opportunities for a new direction for my children. I will take her into a new adventure. 

Now, for you. Part of what you are feeling tonight is compassion. Compassion is born of love and that is good. The rest of what you are feeling is guilt. Guilt is not from me. Guilt will weigh you down and will try to crush you. 

I am not a God of guilt, no matter what you have heard. Slough off the guilt. Let it go. It has no place in your life. You continue to follow my lead, love the people around you. Leave the guilt behind. There is no value in it. 

I love you daughter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment