Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Going home...


My prayer:

Too tired to pray but never too tired to listen. Love you God. What is on your mind?

What God Said Tonight:

When you think of going home, what do you think of? 

One day you will know what home really is. It is not a building or a town. It is not a place or even people. Home is a state of mind and a state of spirit where you are in your right purpose. 

Everything on earth may disappear. You may look across the landscape and see nothing and no one, but if you are still in your purpose from me, you will be home. 

When you are home, you can relax. When you are home, you can kick your shoes off. When you are home, you know you belong. You are home in my purpose for you. I love you and I want you to know it and feel it tonight. 

I am your home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment