Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, December 24, 2012

God with us...

My prayer:

Rejoice, rejoice! Emanuel! God with us! It is almost here. The celebration of the day you were born on earth! 

It is a pretty crazy story really. The God of all creation saw that His children could not be redeemed to him from their sin without a sacrifice. The only one holy enough for that sacrifice was God himself. So, you decide to come to earth, in the form of a human. And, not just come to earth but to be born like a human, grow up like a human, live among us. Then, when it was time you sacrificed yourself for us, were crucified, and resurrected  You didn't have to do any of it God but you did all of it because you love us. 

God, I love you. I celebrate you. You are my Lord.

What God Said Tonight:

I am with you. Now and forever. I will never leave you.I will never turn my back on you. I did it all because I love you. I am invested in you. I am invested in your future. 

I didn't do all of this just to watch you fall. I did it all so you would not have to fall. I did it so that you could live with me forever. 

There are many who still don't understand. Love them. Love them like crazy. Love them day and night. Love them into my kingdom. Love them like I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment