Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, December 14, 2012

Evil will end...

My prayer:

God, it is too much. That is all that I have been able to think all day. It is just too much. Now we have people shooting babies. Walking into elementary schools and shooting our little kids. It is TOO MUCH! Too much evil. Too much pain. Just too much. 

I know we are in the end times and I know that you warned us that we wouldn't want to be around during that time. But, we are. And, I don't know how to deal with this latest atrocity. 

I pray that you help the people effected by this latest evil. I pray that you help us as a country. I pray that you help us as a world. And most of God, I pray that you end this as soon as possible, bring the new heaven and the new earth and send evil and its father to the pit of hell. 

What God Said Tonight:

The world is infested with evil and I will eradicate that evil. It will not last forever. There is an end to it. I have a way out of this evil and that plan is unchanged. 

Trust me, hang on to me, don't let go. It is the only way through this to the other side. 

I love you. I will comfort you, all of you. We will get to the other side. It will be glorious. Evil will end. I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment