Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, December 17, 2012

Dawn is coming...

My prayer:

Wonderful, amazing God. Loving, generous Father. Patient, kind teacher. Savior and creator of the universe. You are my everything God and I love you more than I can say. I can't sing enough, I can't pray enough, I can't shout enough, and you know I can't dance...period! You are my hope, my peace, my joy, my comfort, my protection, my guide, my shelter and my Lord.

What God Said Tonight:

A new day is about to dawn but right now it is twilight. Right now it is dark with only stars bringing small points of light. 

The dawn is coming and it is glorious. The day is nearly here. But for now, the darkness remains. 

Just because it is dark does not mean I am not here. I am here regardless of how much light and dark there is. I am the light. There will always be light. 

One day, the light will defeat the dark for good. In that day, there will be much to celebrate. We don't celebrate while we are in the dark but we don't lose hope for the dawn either. 

I love you daughter. Rest well in my love and protection.

No comments:

Post a Comment