Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Constantly thinking of you...

My prayer:

Amazing God. My teacher, my Lord, my savior and my healer. How are you tonight? I have been awfully tied up in my own issues lately and I am kind of tired of listening to me. I would much rather listen to you. What is on your mind?

What God Said Tonight:

I am always thinking about the same thing. I am always thinking about you, my children. It is what consumes my time and my effort. 

I am constantly thinking about your welfare. I am constantly thinking of how best to bless you. I am constantly guiding you, helping you to make good decisions. I am constantly watching out for you. I am constantly loving you. You are my constant obsession. 

I think of everything in how it relates to you. Will that help or harm my children? You are my yardstick by which I measure value. 

I created you and I intend to see you prosper. My love for you is so great. It will never stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment