Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, December 30, 2012

At the Master's feet...

My prayer:

Awesome Lord. I started to write and it was just came out as more whining. I am choosing to change how I am looking at things. 

Thank you for all that you are teaching me. Thank you for believing that I was strong enough and ready to learn the things you are teaching me right now. Thank you for the assurance that on the other side of this lesson, I will be a better person and better able to serve you. Thank you God for counting me worthy of your correction. 

I am here, sitting at the Master's feet, and ready to listen.

What God Said Tonight:

You are finally getting it. You are finally understanding why Mary got it right and Martha had it wrong. You are starting to understand that there is greater value in being in my presence than there is in working your hands to the bone. 

You are a worker. It comes naturally to you. Sloth is not in your nature. When you stop to listen to me, it is not a sign that you are getting lazy or that you are not doing your part. When you sit at my feet you do it with purpose and with a plan to learn, to grow closer to me, to strengthen yourself so you will have more for others. This is how it should be. 

You can do more for my kingdom in five minutes after you have sat at my feet than you could do with a week of toiling on your own. 

Come near my daughter and receive all that I have for you. I am going to pour out a new anointing, a new power, a new strength that will make you more effective in all that you do. You will see my power and my strength in all that you do. You will be able to point to me in all that you do because it will all be supernatural and not possible in your own strength. 

I will give this to you but I can only give it when you are completely convinced that you cannot do it on your own. I think you are there. Get ready to receive...

No comments:

Post a Comment