Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Surrender...


My prayer:

So many things whirling around in my head tonight God. Said a bittersweet good bye today. Bitter because they were in my life so briefly. Sweet because I know they are on the path that you have determined for them. It also seems like I am super sensitive to people who are hurting right now. That is good because I can ask them about it and pray with them. It is hard because when I realize how many people are really hurting, well, I hate it. So many things, two sides of one coin, good and bad. Makes life pretty confusing.

We are walking into what seems to be a super busy week God. I ask that your will and your timing be accomplished throughout the week. I pray for your supernatural energy to get it all done. I ask for your continued favor throughout the week. God, make me a blessing in the midst of it all. Thank you Jesus!

What God Said Tonight:

There is a common theme to your thoughts tonight my daughter. It is surrender. Surrender it all to me and you will not carry the burden any more. Surrender the people, the hurt, the problems to me. Surrender your schedule to me. Surrender you life to me and you will gain it. 

That is the thing about righteous surrender. When you surrender it all to me, it frees you to experience life with a joy and freedom that is unexplainable. I so want to take care of you, of all of my children. And I can, when you let me drive. 

I love you and I will not see you fail but if you want the fullness of the life I have for you, give up to me. Let go and I promise you will not regret it, ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment